Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

DOG Bacon and eggs

As I said in yesterdays, we had company . So for breakfast we had bacon and eggs.(A traditional food for company)First the adults awoke, then there infants, then Sarah, Then me, and then Michelle. So by the time Michelle awoke, Dad had already started the morning meal. It looked delicious and tasty. It even fooled ME!! Then when it was served, we all ate, everyone ate the bacon first, I ate eggs first. When I saw dog hair I thought it was a coincidence. So I just pulled it off. I don't remember much after that, because there was still hair on it. Now it matched up perfectly with the same D.N.A. as a dog( the Tanner dog) My guess is that someone in this house who was in the kitchen put that hair from the dog into something that nobody knows about.Not even I.It was most likely made to take over the mind.

So beware of what you eat and always beware of HAIR.!!!...
Till next time I write.

Tessa p****
( ATTENTION most of the stories I right on this blog are made up from the place which you earthlings call the brain)!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?