Saturday, March 03, 2007

 

The Worms On The Plate That Looked Like Pasketti

It was a night like today or rather it was today and not some random night like today. We were having company over so we had to eat and make our dinner fast. When we found out it was spaghetti, everyone but me cheered. I got suspicious, I didn't trust the chef. His name, Chef Leatareded. With his lopsided i he wore a i patch. And his trusty side-box, called side-box-kick .With the gurilla in the kitchen and the cat in the soup, i wasn't supprised there was hair in it.As i spyed on the chef with my trusty McDonalds straw wich is as long as I am tall, the straw disturbed the gurilla and the gurilla hit the bired and the bired hit the dragon then all of a sudden the dragon spit into the noodles.(My friends(so called friends) are drunk).

(this colour is dragon snot)
So as we ate the stuff that the dragon put into the noodles, it soon took (my friends are talking about abbs) over us. So I stopped a.s.a.p. Ijupped into action and saved my friends.(so called friends) what was in the noodles I don't know. but it was very dangorous.

By, tessa, michelle, and sarah

P.s., they were drunk on water.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?